The Videotec A&E Security Consultants Program
At Videotec, we believe that opportunities increase when you help others win.
The Videotec A&E Security Consultants Program is designed to provide consultants, architects and engineers the information, tools and support they need to design and build systems with Videotec products.
Becoming a member of the Videotec A&E Security Consultants Program immediately gives you access to a host of information and benefits.
Videotec for Consultants / A&E Program.
When you set out to help your clients design and implement a security solution that meets their needs, it’s important to partner with a manufacturer that can provide extensive support to guide you in this endeavor.
The Videotec A&E Security Consultant Program provides the information, tools and support needed to utilize Videotec technologies in key projects across a number of vertical markets – including Critical Infrastructure , Transportation, Marine, Oil & Gas, Industrial Monitoring and more.
The program provides architects, engineers and security consultants with the information and tools they need to make the best and most efficient choices when designing enterprise-class security solutions.
Since 1986 Videotec has been designing and creating state-of-the-art products for the professional video surveillance industry.
Thanks to a team of well trained and motivated young managers, we have turned a small company into one of the most important suppliers to the security industry in Europe.
Anticipating the demands of a continuously evolving market, Videotec has focused on the creation of increasingly advanced integrated products for the management and handling of security cameras, both analogue and network, for the monitoring of any external environment. Videotec has rich history of innovation, opportunities, long-term strategies and success.
Our program is focused extensively on helping and assisting architects, consultants and engineers, while offering a number of exclusive benefits for participants:
- Dedicated Support: Videotec engineers and sales dept are available to offer architects, the consulting community specific training and product demonstrations, as well as answer any questions that may arise throughout the design and implementation process.
- Extensive Documentation:
1. Product Technical Drawing in DWG format.
2. Product Technical Data Sheets.
3. A&E specifications, product descriptions, user guides and installation manuals for our products.
4. Official Videotec Logo in High Resolution.
5. VMS and Cameras compatibility.
6. Product’s Certification.
7. Declarations of Conformity.
- Ongoing Communication: Quarterly newsletter with updates on the Videotec technology suite of solutions and supporting documents.
- Product News and Information: Find out about the latest product updates and offerings from Videotec.
It’s easy to get started, just follow these three simple steps:
1. Visit A&E PROGRAM SIGN UP
2. Spend 1 minute filling out the registration form
3. Videotec will then contact you by email within 24hours
Then what happens?
1. You will receive an email confirmation of your acceptance in the Videotec A&E Security Consultants Program including your personal user and password for an instant access to a vast array of tool and resources that will help you to create your design.
2. If you want easily you can get in contact with us to discuss your training and support requirements and discuss any current opportunities you may have.