New firmware release for Videotec cameras
Videotec has recently released the videoencoders firmware version 3.0. This update brings new functionality to the system.
This firmware can be uploaded on ULISSE EVO (all versions) ULISSE COMPACT Delux - NXPTZ Delux - MPX Delux MMX - MVX Delux MVXT NVX - NTX.
What's new with this release?
- ONVIF Profil-T certification (in addition to Profile-S and Profile-Q). This offers better management of video stream configuration with VMS.
- Implementation of the SNMP protocol that allows feedback on the status of the devices present in the network to be obtained.
- Introduction of support for the NTCIP protocol so Videotec's PTZs can be integrated into traffic control network systems.
- Introduction of support for positioning control of Videotec's PTZs from maritime traffic radar interception systems (VTM - Vessel Traffic Management - systems).
- It is now possible to order ULISSE EVO and NVX models that do not have ONVIF Profile-Q to comply with specific requirements of some certifications regarding the request for username and password when the system is opened. These models will still have ONVIF Profile-S and Profile-T.
- New regulation parameters to achieve greater accuracy and reliability of temperature threshold alarms in thermal cameras.
- Ability to choose different colours for dynamic privacy masking.
The new 3.0 firmware is only available if release 2.2.10 is pre-installed.
Download the new firmware 3.0 now