Videotec utilizes cookies so that users can enjoy the best possible website experience.
This notice explains how Videotec handles and utilizes the user browsing data from our website www.videotec.com (hereinafter Website).
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file made of numbers and letters that we save on your computer. The functions of our Website will be restricted if you refuse to accept cookies.
HOW LONG WILL THE COOKIES REMAIN ON YOUR COMPUTER?
Two types of cookies may be used on the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies.
- session cookies: these are temporary cookies that will remain on your device until you leave the Website.
- persistent cookies: these cookies will be saved on your hard disk until you delete them or they reach their expiry date. They can be used for purposes such as remembering your preferences when you use the Website. They recognize you when you return.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
Cookies are widely used by Websites for a number of purposes. We use them on our Website so that we can customize it to meet your needs and provide a better, more tailored service for you.
The following cookies are used on our Website:
- Necessary Cookies. These are Videotecs own cookies needed for the proper and safe functioning of the Website. They are used by Videotec in order to remember your preferences about cookies you accepted using the answer you gave to the message that appeared the first time you visited the Website; to maintain the registration data (e.g. to facilitate the file downloading in the section Downloads); to allow you to gain access to every sections and pages of the Website as well as to correctly fill in and subscribe forms in the Website.
- Analytics Cookies (third-party cookies only). These cookies allow third parties (and Videotec, through the services provided by such third parties) to recognize and count the number of visitors to the Website and provide other information about each visit, such as the duration, the browsing route through the pages of the Website and the pages where the visit originated. This information helps us to produce statistics about how people use our Website in order to improve the running of our Website, speed up your searches, offer you a better all-round online experience, make our Website easier to use. For example, it enables us to ensure that you can easily find the information you need.
- Your IP address will be masked / anonymized, so said third parties will not be able to identify you and will not cross-reference the information collected through Analytics Cookies with other data in their possession.
- More specifically, the Website uses third-party cookies which are subjected to the following third-party privacy policies:
- Google (https://policies.google.com/technologies/types)
- Youtube ( https://policies.google.com/technologies/types)
- doubleclick (https://support.google.com/dfp_premium/answer/2839090?hl=en)
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE THE COOKIES?
The first time you visit the Website you will be asked if you want to accept also third-party cookies or not.
You can modify these preferences in every moment upon your sole discretion, blocking or accepting third-party cookies through the browser options as explained below.